Unique NLP Master Practitioner. Significantly improve your practitioner skills and results. Free Taster session. Test the unique value of our 1:1 training for yourself with our 3 free Discovery Sessions.
What is an NLP Master Practitioner?
NLP Master practitioners are NLP practitioners who have taken their training further and have integrated the basics more deeply, developed their own application of techniques, based on real experiences, and have practised for longer and learned more from their clients. We can help you become a very top master practitioner.
This becomes a very sound basis for taking your leadership, sales, coaching, project management and / or relationship skills to a new level.
Master Practitioner Training Video
Become a Master of NLP
Do you want to master NLP?
- Are you already a certified NLP practitioner who wants to take your NLP skills to the next level?
- Do you want to use them to get real world results, both in your professional and personal lives?
- Are you prepared to prepare to invest in the time and do the emotional work to get the results you want?
If so, you’ll benefit from our Master Practitioner programme.
Free 30 minute session and 3 free discovery sessions
As well as a free 30 minute initial session, we offer serious prospective clients 3 ‘no charge’ discovery sessions so that, before you choose to go ahead with a programme, you can find out how well it will work for you.
- Free discovery – What would make this programme really useful to you? Includes a leadership assessment.
- NLP Practitioner revision – revise and refine what you’ve learnt from your practitioner training.
- NLP project – modelling a specific subject, or develop an area that will help you move forward in your business and/or life.
- Integration, certification and suggested ongoing study.
The programme runs over 6 months based on one 1-hour session a week. Additional sessions may be booked – within reason – at no additional charge to address real life opportunities and challenges as they arise. The programme includes additional reading and tasks to complete in your personal or business life.
Who is it for?
This programme is suitable for NLP Practitioners who have received their practitioner certification from a reputable training organisation. Participants need to:
- have a touch of ambition, courage, discipline and openness,
- be prepared to invest a reasonable amount of time and emotional energy, and
- find they work well with Michael
For the right individuals, there are tremendous benefits from the 1:1 format. The programme will be focused on what will give you the best results.
Successful participants will receive a Master Practitioner certificate signed by Richard Bandler, NLP co-founder, John La Valle and Michael Beale. See more: NLP Certification.
NLP Master Practitioner training – what’s included?
Phase 1 Free Discovery
In these initial, free sessions, we will cover:
- what will be useful to you,
- a leadership self assessment, together with input from your key stakeholders, and
- feedback and feed-forward from your key stakeholders.
You’ll then be able to determine 3-6 areas to focus on as part of the programme. In addition, you’ll be able to make your mind up as to how well we work together, before committing to the programme.
This free discovery lets you choose whatever is the best fit for you from the various NLP master practitioner courses available.
Phase 2 NLP Practitioner Revision
What works is being good at the basics. Many practitioners have found that a little revision leads to a significant improvement in the results they achieve.
Phase 3 NLP Project
An agreed project – this maybe a modelling project in an area that’s important to you. For example, relationships, sales, networking, coaching or starting a business. Or it may be a project to use NLP in an area that’s important to you.
Phase 4 Integration, Certification and Suggested Further Study
The purpose of this phase is to help you integrate what you’ve learnt, demonstrate your competence and plan what you want to do after your NLP Master Practitioner training.
As part of the programme you have the option of using a number of world class learning tools, in addition to the 1:1 training, including:
- Leadership assessment.
- Stakeholder feedback and feed-forward methodology.
- Access to our online training platform, discussion boards and forum.
Master Practitioner Cost
After the free discovery phase, the investment for Master Practitioner training is £400 each month for 6 months (total £2400). You can cancel at any time if you don’t feel you’re getting exceptional value from the programme. If you take the programme with a partner or colleague, one delegate will receive a 50% discount.
About Michael Beale
Michael is a Richard Bandler NLP trainer, NLP coach trainer, and Marshall Goldsmith stakeholder coach, with 30 years of business experience and 15 years’ experience running his NLP coaching practice.
Master Practitioner Training – Where Next?
You might be interested in the following programmes:
To view our full range of programmes: See NLP Training index.
Interested? Find out more