Training – Take your business or career to the next level
We offer 1:1 worldwide NLP Business Practitioner certification as a 3 month conversion course for existing NLP practitioners and master practitioners. If you’re new to NLP, you can take our NLP practitioner and NLP Business practitioner modules together as a 9 month programme.
NLP Business Practitioner certification
Successful participants will receive an SNLP NLP Business Practitioner certificate signed by NLP co-founder Richard Bandler, John La Valle, and Michael Beale. You’ll need to complete the relevant society paperwork. Certificates are initially valid for 2 years, but can be renewed without charge from the following link. SNLP certificate renewal.
What do you need to contribute?
Our programmes are designed to make it easy to get value from them. However, you do need to:
- Demonstrate a touch of ambition, courage, discipline and honesty/humility throughout the programme.
- Commit a minimum amount of time and emotional energy into the programme.
- Be happy to pay for great results.
- Work well and professionally with Michael – hence the 3 free discovery sessions.
Phase 1 – Free discovery sessions
We offer 3 ‘no charge’ discovery sessions so you clarify what would make this programme really useful to you, and you can confirm the value. You do not have to commit to the programme until you’ve completed these sessions.
As part of the discovery sessions you will be asked to:
- Complete a leadership self assessment.
- Complete a cultural IQ assessment.
- Check in with your key stakeholders to get their views as what might be important for your development.
- Clarify your longer term direction.
- Clarify your short term focus areas.
- Agree a programme project.
Phase 2 – What leads to success in business?
We’ll review what’s absolutely key to business success:
- Discovery, leadership, management (effective use of resources), action and review.
- Vision/mission, finance, people, customers and processes.
- Sales and managing all stakeholders.
Phase 3 – NLP as it relates to business
We explore the key areas of NLP that relate to business. These include: frames, states, direction, rapport, questions, strategies, future pacing, affirmations, beliefs, values, stories, hypnosis, meditation, personal profiles, preferences, and modelling.
Phase 4 – What you need to be successful in business
We help you determine your approach to all these key areas. This turns theory into sustainable action, which in turn leads to results.
Purpose/vision, leadership team, culture, values, customers and stakeholders, priorities and measurement, strategy (key strategic anchors), who does what, meetings and follow up, review.
Phase 5 – Business project
We help you work through a project of your choice, this might be a modelling project, a sales and marketing project, or a stakeholder communication project.
These are all included in the programme:
- Marshall Goldsmith leadership assessment.
- IC Global psychometric assessment.
- Developing your success system online course.
- Additional sessions as required (within reason).
The programme is based on one 1-hour session a week + reading + practice throughout the programme. Additional sessions may be booked, within reason, without charge.
NLP Business Practitioner investment
The investment for the 3 month conversion programme is £400 a month, totalling £1200.
For people who are completely new to NLP, the investment including our certified NLP practitioner, is for 9 months at £367 a month – total £3300
About Michael Beale
Michael is a Richard Bandler NLP trainer, NLP coach trainer, and Marshall Goldsmith stakeholder coach, with 30 years of business experience and 15 years’ experience running his NLP coaching practice.