“I help you succeed in your leadership, entrepreneurial, and relationship adventures” – Michael Beale.
Discover a powerful way to improve your life or business with our unique 1:1 licensed NLP Practitioner training. Our programme is designed to provide you with the benefits of neuro-linguistic programming in a highly effective format.
You can trust the quality of our training as successful delegates’ NLP Practitioner certificates are signed by NLP co-founder Richard Bandler, John La Valle (president of the SNLP), and Michael Beale.
Experience the value of our training for yourself with a free introductory session and three no-commitment discovery sessions. These sessions will help you determine whether our programme is right for you.
Contact us today to learn more.Book a Free 30-Minute Session Now
About our clients
Our clients share a common thread of ambition, courage, discipline, and openness; and our training empowers them to exceed their goals. Our focus is on business and professional people of all ages who want to use NLP to build successful careers, start and grow companies, navigate life changes, and foster meaningful relationships.
NLP is an effective tool for developing emotional resilience and leading personal and professional transformation, especially during challenging times. Our unique 1:1 Skype or Zoom format is designed to fit the busy schedules of professionals who are looking to elevate their NLP skills.
Take the first step towards achieving your personal and professional goals. Enroll in our 1:1 licensed NLP Practitioner training today.
What are the key challenges of our clients?
Our clients our professional people who realise that they could progress faster and more easily if they further improved their communication, influence, and change skills.
What are the immediate advantages that clients receive?
During the discovery sessions, clients gain clarity on their direction and purpose, resulting in a boost to their motivation and the outcomes they achieve from the programme should they opt to continue. This offers short-term benefits that can quickly improve their overall performance.
Becoming an NLP Practitioner offers several medium and long-term benefits that can add value to both personal and professional life. These benefits include:
- Improved Communication Skills: Practitioners gain a deep understanding of how communication works and develop advanced communication skills that allow them to build rapport, influence, and persuade more effectively.
- Increased Self-Awareness: NLP techniques can help practitioners develop a greater sense of self-awareness, leading to better decision-making, self-management, and emotional intelligence.
- Enhanced Problem-Solving Skills: Practitioners learn techniques to identify and solve problems quickly and creatively, leading to improved performance and productivity.
- Better Relationships: NLP techniques help practitioners develop more meaningful relationships with colleagues, friends, and family, improving their personal and professional networks.
- Greater Career Opportunities: Becoming an NLP Practitioner can lead to new career opportunities in coaching, consulting, training, and leadership development.
Overall, becoming an NLP Practitioner can provide individuals with a range of benefits that enhance their personal and professional growth, improve their quality of life, and increase their value in the marketplace.
What is an NLP Practitioner?
Certified licensed NLP Practitioners are able to demonstrate competence in being to apply their skills, and be certified by a recognised certification body, in our case the SNLP.
NLP Practitioner qualification
Successful participants will receive an SNLP Licensed NLP Practitioner certificate signed by Richard Bandler, the NLP co-founder, John La Valle, and Michael Beale,
For successful certification at the end of our programme, you need to have demonstrably moved towards your end goals and taken an active part throughout. The programme is designed so that if you take an active part you will learn much more than you initially realise. See more: NLP Certification.
NLP Practitioner Programme structure
The Neuro Linguistic Practitioner programme runs over 6 months, based on one 1-hour session a week. Additional sessions may be booked – within reason – at no additional charge, to address real life opportunities and challenges as they arise. The programme includes additional reading and tasks to complete in your own time.
The programme includes:
- Free discovery – What would make the programme really useful to you? You do not need to commit to the full programme at this stage.
- NLP coaching – Develop your NLP coaching skills.
- NLP and personal change – Develop your NLP change skills.
- Integration, certification and suggested ongoing study.
The investment, after the free discovery phase is £350 (approx $435) a month for six months, totalling £2100 (approx $2600).
What’s unique about NLP Trainer Michael Beale?
Michael is a Richard Bandler NLP trainer, NLP coach trainer, and Marshall Goldsmith stakeholder coach, with 30 years of business experience and 15+ years’ experience running his NLP coaching practice.
He embraces the business ideas of Marshall Goldsmith and Ray Dalio. He also runs coaching masterclasses at the triple-accredited Henley Business School.
Programme Bonuses – What added value do we offer?
- Unique free discovery stage:
- Clarify your direction
- ICQ psychometric
- Leadership assessment
- Feedforward project
- Significant additional access to Michael throughout the programme.
- Access to 100+ NLP techniques and articles on our world leading NLP Techniques website.
- Follow up programmes of Master Practitioner, Coach Practitioner and Business Master Practitioner for those that want to continually update their skills.
WE’VE WORKED HARD TO INCREASE THE VALUE YOU’LL RECEIVE FROM THIS PROGRAMME, WHILE REDUCING ANY POSSIBLE RISKS.
Looking for NLP Practitioner training that will increase your value while reducing the risks? Our programme is designed to do just that.
Through our 1:1 format, you’ll enjoy several benefits.
Firstly, we’ll help you determine what will make the programme valuable to you.
Secondly, we’ll support you throughout the entire duration of the programme, helping you overcome any obstacles and make the most of your learning experience.
Thirdly, our extended programme length will help you turn your new skills into habits.
Finally, you’ll have direct access to Michael throughout the programme.
We accept monthly payments, and you can cancel at any time. However, many clients prefer to pay upfront to enjoy even greater benefits.
With our NLP Practitioner training program, take advantage of this opportunity to increase your skills and reduce your risks.
Full Practitioner Programme Content
NLP Practitioner Content
Phase 1 – free discovery sessions
The purpose of the free discovery phase is to enable you to clarify what will make the programme really useful to you. As part of this phase we will explore:
- What will be useful to you,
- a leadership assessment,
- feedback and feed-forward from your key stakeholders, and
- mental maps, confirmation bias, cognitive dissonance, coaching success systems.
You’ll then be able to determine 3-6 areas to focus on as part of the programme. As well as this, you’ll be able to make up your mind whether you think we will work well together.
Phase 2 – NLP coaching
In this phase, we’ll explore 3 coaching models:
- Goals – what you want to achieve.
- Current reality – where specifically you are now in relation to what you want to achieve.
- Options – a number of real options that you could take to move you towards your goal.
- Way forward, what’s the next small step to move you forward.
- Follow up – follow up turns the framework into a system.
- Direction – the direction you want to go in (direction normally works much better than goals).
- Use of time, energy and attention on a daily basis; these are probably the most important resources you have.
- Feedback – asking about your performance in the past.
- Feed-forward – asking for suggestions of how to improve in the future.
- Follow up – follow up turns the framework into a system.
NLP coaching model.
This builds on the GROW+ model and includes:
What we agree at the beginning of an intervention changes what you focus on, what you experience, and the results you get from the programme.
The states we’re in impact how we come across to others and how we connect the resources already within us. Learning to use your emotions is a key ingredient to long term success.
Setting a direction is a key leadership skill. Outcomes and goals are important as a key management tool to help you reach the direction you’ve set.
Establishing trust and rapport helps in leadership and sales, and improves how you work with stakeholders and anyone else who is important to you.
Where you are now (including the meta model)
Asking key questions is a skill to help us find out what we need to know, and to help you answer many of your own challenges.
Getting to there
What simple step(s) can you take which will move you forward, towards what you want to achieve.
Mental rehearsal (future pacing) helps you improve your performance and increases your chances of succeeding at difficult tasks.
The end of the session to:
- check our work
- give you a positive experience/story about the session, and
- encourage you to complete processing, in a positive way, after the session.
Follow up often makes the difference between good and exceptional performers.
Phase 3 – NLP and personal change
We’ll explore the key NLP approaches to personal change, including:
Affirmations help us focus on what is really important. They work surprisingly well when designed correctly for you personally.
Amplifying and changing feelings
Leading and managing your states and moods are a major part of emotional intelligence and leadership.
Understanding which beliefs help you and which hinder you, and then learning to build on the ones that help improve how you perform.
Hypnosis and meditation
Hypnosis helps you influence yourself and others for good. Meditation improves your health and decision making.
Perceptual positions help you understand others’ points of view, and are a way to learn to change your behaviour if needed.
Phobia cure and six step reframing
We explore a number of approaches to personal change and personal development.
Meta programmes are our own version of Disc and Myers Briggs. They are particularly useful for relationship building, presentations, recruitment, and team building.
Modelling is a key skill within NLP. How do you find out how high performers achieve the results they do?
Storytelling is a great way of seeding change and keeping audiences entertained.
Learn the external and internal sequence of events that great create results. This is useful in improving performance and modelling.
Timeline is a great planning and problem solving tool.
Phase 4 – Integration, certification and suggested further study
The purpose of this phase is to help you integrate what you’ve learned, demonstrate your competence, and plan what you want to next.