Are you looking for a way to improve your life? We have created a unique 1:1 licensed NLP practitioner training that teaches you everything about neuro linguistic programming.
Free 30 minute video session. Free discovery. Richard Bandler and SNLP Certified. Available worldwide.
Test the unique value of our 1:1 training for yourself. Most clients achieve significantly more value from this training format. We offer a free introductory session and 3 no charge and no commitment discovery sessions, so you can make your own decision as to how well it will work for you. This offer is open to anyone who is seriously considering taking any of our NLP practitioner programmes.
Becoming an NLP Practitioner
Our unique 1:1 NLP Practitioner training makes it possible for you to achieve or exceed your aspirations, and at the same time develop a very high level of competence as an NLP Practitioner. We specialise in working with business and professional people of any age.
Our clients use NLP to build careers, start and develop companies and divisions, navigate challenging life changes, and develop important relationships. NLP is particularly useful in developing emotional resilience and the ability to lead business and personal change in difficult times.
Our unique 1:1 Skype or Zoom format fits well with the lives of our busy professional and business clients.
NLP co-founder Richard Bandler, John La Valle (president of the SNLP), and Michael Beale countersign successful delegates’ NLP Practitioner certificates.
Practitioner Training Video
What do our clients work on?
In addition to developing their NLP skills during the programme, our NLP Practitioner training clients have a unique opportunity to work on key areas of their their lives. Examples include:
- Clarifying their direction and purpose.
- Moving forward on their own hero’s or heroine’s journey.
- Improving their leadership, sales and relationship skills.
- Develop their stakeholders and network.
- Improving their marketing, brand, and reputation.
- Overcoming whatever might be holding them back.
- Free discovery – What would make the programme really useful to you? (You only to commit to the programme when you’ve completed and liked this phase.)
- NLP coaching – Develop your NLP coaching skills.
- NLP and personal change – Develop your NLP change skills.
- Integration, certification and suggested ongoing study.
NLP Practitioner training duration
The neuro linguistic practitioner programme runs over 6 months, based on one 1-hour session a week. Additional sessions may be booked – within reason – at no additional charge, to address real life opportunities and challenges as they arise. The programme includes additional reading and tasks to complete in your own time.
Who’s the programme for?
Our NLP Practitioner training programmes are for anyone who:
- will work with us to clarify what will make the programme really useful to them,
- has a touch of ambition, courage, discipline and openness,
- is prepared to invest a reasonable amount of time and emotional energy into the programme,
- is happy to pay, when they get really good results, and
- will work well with Michael.
With these five attributes, people gain significantly from the programme. For the right individual there are tremendous benefits from the 1:1 format. The programme will be focused on what gives you the most value in the short and long term.
NLP Practitioner qualification
Successful participants will receive an SNLP Licensed NLP Practitioner certificate signed by Richard Bandler, the NLP co-founder, John La Valle, and Michael Beale,
What is an NLP Practitioner?
Certified licensed NLP practitioners need to demonstrate competence in being to apply their skills, and be certified by a recognised certification body, in our case the SNLP.
For successful certification as part of our programme, you need to complete the programme, have taken an active part throughout, (the programme is designed so that if you take an active part you will learn much more than you initially think), and have demonstrably moved towards your end goals. See more: NLP Certification.
Phase 1 – free discovery sessions
The purpose of the free discovery phase is to enable you to clarify what will make the programme really useful to you. As part of this phase we will explore:
- what will be useful to you,
- a leadership assessment,
- feedback and feed-forward from your key stakeholders, and
- mental maps, confirmation bias, cognitive dissonance, coaching success systems.
You’ll then be able to determine 3-6 areas to focus on as part of the programme. As well as this, you’ll be able to make up your mind whether you think we will work well together.
Phase 2 – NLP training
In this phase, we’ll explore 3 coaching models:
- Goals – what you want to achieve.
- Current reality – where specifically you are now in relation to what you want to achieve.
- Options – a number of real options that you could take to move you towards your goal.
- Way forward, what’s the next small step to move you forward.
- Follow up – follow up turns the framework into a system.
- Direction – the direction you want to go in (direction normally works much better than goals).
- Use of time, energy and attention on a daily basis; these are probably the most important resources you have.
- Feedback – asking about your performance in the past.
- Feed-forward – asking for suggestions of how to improve in the future.
- Follow up – follow up turns the framework into a system.
NLP coaching model.
This builds on the GROW+ model and includes:
What we agree at the beginning of an intervention changes what you focus on, what you experience, and the results you get from the programme.
The states we’re in impact how we come across to others and how we connect the resources already within us. Learning to use your emotions is a key ingredient to long term success.
Setting a direction is a key leadership skill. Outcomes and goals are important as a key management tool to help you reach the direction you’ve set.
Establishing trust and rapport helps in leadership and sales, and improves how you work with stakeholders and anyone else who is important to you.
Where you are now (including the meta model)
Asking key questions is a skill to help us find out what we need to know, and to help you answer many of your own challenges.
Getting to there
What simple step(s) can you take which will move you forward, towards what you want to achieve.
Mental rehearsal (future pacing) helps you improve your performance and increases your chances of succeeding at difficult tasks.
The end of the session to:
- check our work
- give you a positive experience/story about the session, and
- encourage you to complete processing, in a positive way, after the session.
Follow up often makes the difference between good and exceptional performers.
Phase 3 – NLP and personal change
We’ll explore the key NLP approaches to personal change, including:
Affirmations help us focus on what is really important. They work surprisingly well when designed correctly for you personally.
Amplifying and changing feelings
Leading and managing your states and moods are a major part of emotional intelligence and leadership.
Understanding which beliefs help you and which hinder you, and then learning to build on the ones that help improve how you perform.
Hypnosis and meditation
Hypnosis helps you influence yourself and others for good. Meditation improves your health and decision making.
Perceptual positions help you understand others’ points of view, and are a way to learn to change your behaviour if needed.
Phobia cure and six step reframing
We explore a number of approaches to personal change and personal development.
Meta programmes are our own version of Disc and Myers Briggs. They are particularly useful for relationship building, presentations, recruitment, and team building.
Modelling is a key skill within NLP. How do you find out how high performers achieve the results they do?
Storytelling is a great way of seeding change and keeping audiences entertained.
Learn the external and internal sequence of events that great create results. This is useful in improving performance and modelling.
Timeline is a great planning and problem solving tool.
Phase 4 – Integration, certification and suggested further study
The purpose of this phase is to help you integrate what you’ve learned, demonstrate your competence, and plan what you want to next.
As part of the programme you have the option of using a number of world class learning tools, these are in addition to the 1:1 training, and include:
- Leadership assessment.
- Stakeholder feedback and feed-forward methodology.
- Access to our online training platform, discussion boards, and forum.
Many delegates find that this programme becomes a first major step in their business and life development, and it sparks interest in doing more. We want you to continue with your development and we offer coaching, master practitioner certification, and coach practitioner certification. We can also suggest a variety of alternatives for your continued professional development.
Licensed NLP practitioner training investment
After the free discovery phase, the investment is £350 each month for 6 months (total £2100). You can cancel at any time, with one month’s notice, if you don’t feel you’re getting exceptional value from the programme. If you take the programme along with a partner or colleague, one delegate will receive a 50% discount.
As mentioned previously, you need a touch of ambition, courage, discipline and openness to complete the programme.
NLP practitioner training recommended reading
We have a full range of NLP and related books. Although NLP learning comes from experience more than from texts, at the very least you should read Richard Bandler’s Ultimate Introduction to NLP.
- The Ultimate Introduction to NLP: How To Build A Successful Life by Richard Bandler. *
- NLP: The New Technology of Achievement by Charles Faulkner et al.
- Monsters and Magical Sticks by Steven Heller.
- Trance-Formations* by Richard Bandler. *
* Must read books as part of our practitioner programme
See our full range of NLP Books.
We offer prospective clients 3 no charge and no commitment discovery sessions, so you can make your own decision as to how well it will work before you go ahead with a programme.
Are you genuinely interested in becoming a fully accredited NLP practitioner? This offer is open to anyone who can articulate the reasons they are interested in taking our practitioner programme.
About Michael Beale
Michael is a Richard Bandler NLP trainer, NLP coach trainer, and Marshall Goldsmith stakeholder coach, with 30 years of business experience and 15 years’ experience running his NLP coaching practice.
He embraces the business ideas of Marshall Goldsmith and Ray Dalio. He also runs coaching masterclasses at The Henley Business School.
NLP practitioner training – where next?
To view our full range of programmes: See NLP Training Index .