NLP Sales Training Course
Our NLP Sales course will supercharge your selling skills so you can both coach on selling and increase the sales revenues you receive yourself.
NLP Sales Training Benefits Include
Whether you are currently in sales, or want to improve your selling techniques, our NLP Sales course will help you to:
- Clarify your proposition, headline and story
- Improve your prospecting
- Find higher quality clients
- Attract sales proposition
- Increase revenue
- Reduce your sales cycle
- Increase customer satisfaction and repeat purchases, partnership
NLP Sales Techniques
NLP significantly amplifies traditional sales training:
- Model how your client wants to buy, and how your competitors sell
- Develop a more effective sales attitude, particularly access more useful states and beliefs
- Ask better questions to uncover better information, and lead your client into better states
- Listen more effectively
- Use hypnotic language to help your clients clarify what they want and how to get there
- Build deep rapport and trust more easily
- Tell more effective stories and case studies
- Maintain your own and your clients motivation throughout the sales process
- Help build your clients skills to become a more effective internal sponsor and coach
- Build your resilience and determination throughout the buying and sales process
- Develop your client value proposition
- Confirm your route to market a) direct selling b) new media c) influencers d) paying
- Pricing policy a) commodity b) specialist c) value d) brand
- Sales process
- Activity plan
- Case studies and testimonials
- Sales skills
- Sharpening the saw
- Get attention. Establish rapport and value
- Beginning frame. Establish the rules that will bring you and your client success. Set the scene for case studies, testimonials and further business.
- What does you client want? Help you client client establish what they want and the value it will generate to them, their team, the company and if relevant, their industry
- Deepen rapport, increase value and build trust
- What is the pain of not taking action? Establish the impact of not taking action. What are the implications of that impact? What are the short term costs? What are the potential long term costs?
- What is the client decision making process. Who might be your sponsor (s), internal stakeholders, internal coaches and internal blockers?
- What budget does your client have? What other budgets might be available for this project?
- Preparing your proposal with the help of your internal stakeholders
- Coaching your client to make the best decision
- Coaching your client through implementation
- Post sell. What are the benefits? What have you learnt? Case studies, testimonials and further business?
The course is for 3 months, based on one 1-hour session a week, plus additional exercises, reading and sessions as required.
NLP Sales Investment
The investment is £400 a month, payable monthly, over 3 months (total £1200)
Free Taster Sessions
We offer all potential clients a free taster session. After that, if you are serious about wanting to take a course, and can show that you have the budget and a clear purpose, there is we a free 3 session discovery phase for you to really be sure that it is right for you. There’s no obligation for you to take it any further if the time isn’t right.
About Michael Beale
Michael is a Richard Bandler NLP trainer, NLP coach trainer, and Marshall Goldsmith stakeholder coach, with 30 years of business experience and 15 years’ experience running his NLP coaching practice.