NLP Hypnosis Course
Our NLP Hypnosis course will give you a firm grounding in this fascinating subject. You can use hypnosis as an amplifier for your coaching, sales, and influence skills, or you can use hypnosis on its own to help you and your clients on journeys of successful change.
What you will gain from an NLP Hypnosis course
By taking our NLP Hypnosis course, you will:
- Improve your day to day communication skills.
- Integrate and improve your conscious and unconscious thinking, leading to a more successful and fulfilled life.
- Improve your NLP, hypnosis, and coaching skills, helping you facilitate change in yourself and others.
- Practise traditional / formal hypnosis. The more you practise, the more you’ll be able to use the approaches conversationally.
- Have a fun 3 months. You’ll be delightfully surprised by how much you get from this course.
NLP Hypnosis duration
The course is for 3 months, based on one 1-hour session a week, plus additional exercises, reading and sessions as required.
The investment is £400 a month, payable monthly, over 3 months (total £1200)
Free Taster Sessions
We offer all potential clients a free taster session. After that, if you are serious about wanting to take a course, and can show that you have the budget and a clear purpose, there is a free 3 session discovery phase for you to really be sure that it is right for you. There’s no obligation for you to take it any further if the time isn’t right.
- What leads to success
- Hypnosis basics and principles
- Skills development
- Hypnosis session structure
- Deep exploration
About Michael Beale
Michael is a Richard Bandler NLP trainer, NLP coach trainer, and Marshall Goldsmith stakeholder coach, with 30 years of business experience and 15 years’ experience running his NLP coaching practice.
He embraces the business ideas of Marshall Goldsmith and Ray Dalio. He also runs coaching masterclasses at The Henley Business School. You can find out more about Michael here.
Interested? Find out more
Practitioner Training: NLP Practitioner, NLP Business Practitioner, NLP Master Practitioner and NLP Coach Practitioner.
Other recommended courses include: coaching, health, hypnosis, leadership, sales and seduction.